Get on Board: Future of Passenger Rail in Western Wisconsin
Hear from midwest rail and transportation experts and learn about the vision of bringing a passenger rail to west central Wisconsin.
- Richard Harnish, Midwest High Speed Rail Association
- William Draves, Train Futurist
- Craig Thompson, Transportation Development Association of WI
- James Coston, Corridor Capital LLC
- West Central Wisconsin Rail Coalition - David Christianson, Executive Director of the Passenger Rail Organizing Council and Scott Rogers, Board Chair of the Rail Coalition.
Join local business leaders, public officials, and community members to learn about plans that foresee connecting communities along the I-94 corridor from Eau Claire to the Twin Cities, including Menomonie, Baldwin, River Falls, and Hudson. Registration and a light breakfast at 7:30 a.m., event begins at 8:00.
More information and registration >>